Ready for enrolling our classes?
Enrolment Methods 報名方式
Online Enrolment 網上報名
We provide online enrolment and payment service for you to enrol our classes on our website.
By Phone/ WhatsApp 電話/WhatsApp報名
Enrolment can also be made by phone or WhatsApp.
Terms and Conditions for Enrolment 報名的條款及細則
(1) Except our Parental Class, maximum 6 seats for each class.
(1) 除親子班外, 每個課程的最高參加人數為6人。
(2) Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. Acceptance is at Chef Stage's sole discretion.
(2) 課程以先到先得方式進行學員取錄。學員之取錄與否由Chef Stage自主決定。
(3) The closing date for enrolment is normally 3 days before the class commences. Early enrolment is advised as seats are limited.
(3) 最後報名日期為開課前三天。由於學額有限, 請盡早報名。
(4) Fees are not refundable and transferable.
(5) In the event of a dispute, the decision of Chef Stage shall be final and binding.
We, Chef Stage Studio, provide a platform for online enrolment of our classes. While we try our best endeavour to ensure timeliness and accuracy of information contained in the website, such information and materials are provided “as is” without express or implied warranty of any kind. In particular, no warranty or assurance regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
We are not liable for any loss or damage in connection with any online payments made by you by reason:
(1) any failure, delay, interruption, suspension or restriction of the transmission of any information or message from any payment gateways of the relevant banks and/or third party merchants for processing credit cards, debit cards, smart cards or other payment facilitation mechanism;
(2) any negligence, mistake, error in or omission from any information or message transmitted from any information or message transmitted from the said payment gateways;
(3) any breakdown, malfunction or failure of the said payment gateways in effecting online payment service; or
(4) anything arisen out of or in connection with said payment gateways, including but not limited to unauthorized access to or alternation of the transmission of data or any unlawful act not permitted by laws.